Is there a way to add additional fields to the Client view

Katie McKenzie January 13, 2020

When clients are looking at their requests in the portal the fields visible are fairly limited. Is there a way to add additional fields such as due date and assignee so the customer knows when the item is due to be closed and who has been allocated to their ticket?

3 answers

0 votes
Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 4, 2021

Hi @Katie McKenzie,

Atlassian added a simple option to the native Requests page. You can read about it here. It's a basic.

For more demanding customers, we've recently released My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management. I'm a product owner of this app. It provides a dedicated Requests view which allows to display more information to your customers. List of all supported fields you can find in our documentation. This list is still expanding! Re-arrange columns, sorting, exporting etc. are available. We're working also on filters functionality (the same like in the server version).

If you have more requirements according to this app, let us know via Customer Portal. You can also find me at LinkedIn.

Cheers,

Kate

0 votes
Boyan Angelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2020

Hello,

There are addons, that can provide such functionality, like the one we created - Advanced Portal Reports - where the user can be shown carious information for their tickets, including Assignee and Due Date. Also they can sort, re-arrange columns, export to csv, etc.

Best regards,

Boyan

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2020

unfortunately no

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events