Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In which table is the value of time to resolution(SLA field) stored and in which column?

Nidhi Shah September 29, 2017

I am trying to find that how much time it takes for an issue to resolve.. for that i need the resolution time.. I want to compare resolution times of issues per week..But I am not able to find the value of this field in Database.. I am using SQL server.. 

1 answer

2 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 29, 2017

Hi Nidhi,

Take a look at Troubleshooting SLA in JIRA Service Desk.  From that article it looks like it is stored in

AO_54307E_TIMEMETRIC

It provides some SQL statements to get additional data from the SLA table:

select (p.pkey || '-' || i.issuenum) as issuekey, cf.cfname, cv.textvalue
from customfield cf, customfieldvalue cv, jiraissue i, project p
where i.project = p.id
and cv.issue = i.id
and cv.customfield = cf.id
and cf.customfieldtypekey = 'com.atlassian.servicedesk:sd-sla-field'
and p.pkey = 'TEST'
and i.issuenum in (1,2);

• The query above will return the SLA information (for all SLA fields types) for ticket TEST-1 and TEST-2. If you remove the p.pkey = 'TEST' and i.issuenum in (1,2) ; it will return all issues from all projects.

• Alternatively you can also cross check it directly via REST API call. This will return SLA information from the database.

To Query For A Specific SLA
    https://<ATLASSIAN_DOMAIN>/rest/servicedesk/1/servicedesk/<PROJECT_KEY>/sla/debug/issue/<TICKET_ID>/metric/<SLA_ID>/data

Since you're using SQL server you may need to modify the SQL a bit since we usually test with Postgres.  Take a look at Troubleshooting SLA in JIRA Service Desk for more SQL examples and further explanations of how the table works with other related SQL tables to provide information.

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events