Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find a list of JSD tickets that have open linked issues

Robert Levine May 29, 2019

My team often needs to create a linked ticket to another groups project from one of our tickets... and until those linked tickets are reviewed and worked on, my team cannot close our ticket.

So, I'd like to create a queue that will show me all of my teams open tickets that have a linked ticket.

I cannot figure out how to do it in JQL... any pointers?

1 answer

0 votes
Olga Videc
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 29, 2019

Hello @Robert Levine 

You need ScriptRunner for this function

issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("") AND project = "Your project name" AND resolution = Unresolved

also, you can add desires parameters for the linked issue, for example, resolved linked issue's

issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("resolution = done") AND project = "Your project name" AND resolution = Unresolved

Robert Levine May 31, 2019

So, no way without an add-on?  Seems awful cruddy of JIRA SD to not be able to do this out of the box.

Olga Videc
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2019

Afraid not, you can test the add on, it's very useful for a lot more than filtering.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events