How to change the text on the Customer Portal login page?

I know this question has been asked before, and I've read and tried the "hack the .jar file" method, and that has not worked, nor would it be an acceptable solution if it had.

Since Atlassian seems unwilling to make this text edtiable, can anyone recommend an Add On that will allow me to do this. I've searched the marketplace, and none of the Add Ons that purport to customize the portal make any mention of editing the text on the login page.  

I'd love to hear from someone that was able to do this in a reasonable way (i.e. not by hacking the .jar file or modifying the translation text).

Thanks.pic.png

1 answer

Other than the hack and slash approach, I'm not sure there's much else you can do to change the text on the Customer Portal. You can check out some apps / add-ons like https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/helpdesk.helpdesk-for-jira/server/overview to help with this, but even there I see limited customizations. 

You may need to make changes to the underlying JSD configuration files. 

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jun 14, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

How the Telegram Integration for Jira helps Sergey's team take their support efficiency to the bank

...+ reading Fantasy). The same is true for him at the bank he works for: Efficiency is key when time literally equals money. Read on to learn how Sergey makes most of the time he has by...

780 views 5 7
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you