Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many customer users can access the free version?

Silvina Ficarella Masi ツ
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 4, 2020

We are a small team, 3 agents which provides support and 6 customer users which should be able to register the incidents. Are these customer users also free for accessing the service desk tool?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 4, 2020

Hi @Silvina Ficarella Masi ツ , welcome to the Community. Yes, Customers are always free regardless of which version you are on or the number of customers.

Silvina Ficarella Masi ツ
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 4, 2020

Thank you very much for your answer. I am happy about it.

I have the free version of Service Desk, which includes just 3 Agents.

I have also 6 customers which should be reporting the incidents, do they have access also to the free service desk app?

Thanks

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 4, 2020

Not to the application in the way your agents do. customers can access the portal only. So they can use that or email to open issues.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events