How do I setting up Customer Users with the version 1.x pricing/licensing?

Taj Uppal October 13, 2014

How do I setting up a Customer User with the version 1.x pricing/licensing model?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2014

Are you still using Service Desk 1?

Customers in Service Desk 1 are all JIRA users.  So you need to add them as such

Taj Uppal October 17, 2014

Thanks Nic.

I set-up a JIRA user but dont know how to limit there access to specific projects/service desks.  Furthermore I can't seem to find the Service Desk menu to get access to the customer portal, queues etc.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 17, 2014

Um, start by clicking service desk in the menu? If it's not there, then you need to install it... For setting up users and so-on, start with https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+Project+Permissions Service Desk does change the way that works for Service Desk projects, but you need to understand the basics of permissions before you can worry about service desk.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events