Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I set up customers in Service Desk?

Heidi Fry
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 29, 2018

How do I set up each of our clients in Service Desk?   We need to be able put in Client name, address, version of the software, when implemented, contract information, etc. along with who is "approved" to call in - their name, phone number, email, etc.

Also we have Clients with multiple sites so we put in a "Parent Client" with child sites.  Those sites have separate addresses, renewal dates, etc.

One more thing - we flag clients that are not current on their Support renewal.  Is there a way to do that as well?

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 30, 2018

Hi Heidi,

Currently, the only information that we have from customers is their name and email.
We have a feature request suggesting the implementation of the ability to add additional information about customers:

- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-5693

Please, vote and watch the features to receive updates.

Related to flag clients, also there is no option to add this information on their profiles, what can be done is to add a label on the ticket for your agents to see that the customer is not on the support renewal.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events