Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I export "Time to first response" and "Time to resolve" as numbers?

Gerhard_Basson December 3, 2018

I can list these fields in a filter, but exporting to Excel gives blanks.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2018

These are not actually fields but are calculations and as such they are not exported. You can recalculate in excel after export.

Thank you. I am having difficulty in calculating the numbers in Excel as the Jira calculated times exclude the time spent in Pending status - which I cannot seem to find a value for.

0 votes
Payne
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2018

A similar issue is happening with filter subscriptions in JSD Server (perhaps Cloud as well): JSDSERVER-5989; it is expected to be fixed in JSD 3.16.1, so perhaps that will correct the issue you cite as well.

0 votes
Olga Videc
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2018

Hello Gerhard, 

When you search for issues choose "List view" instead of "detail view" (tree horizontal line on the right) 

Then you find "columns" also on the right, there you should make sure that filter has "time to first response" and "time to resolve" checked, there you check which columns you want in your report.

Also, try print view maybe you like it more, when you are looking at the print view use ctl+p to print this view to pdf, the result is pdf with issues and hyperlinks which can be very handy.

BR, Olga

Thank you, I need the export to be in Excel to do further calculations and graphs.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events