Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I create a new queue with specific assignee on Service Desk?

George Tsitsis July 19, 2019

When I created the Service Desk projects (few months ago) I was able to create new queues which display tickets with specific status and assigned on specific assignee.

We have new employees now, I tried to create for them similar queues but cannot find their name in the assignee field. 
Actually, I can't see any member of my team in that field any more.

Anything changed last 1-2 months on this?
Can I create such queues in a different way?

BR
George

2 answers

0 votes
Peter Marcopulos September 25, 2020

I had the same issue and the work around was to switch to JSQL and type in the assignee login:  assignee = "login name".  

Still odd I cannot see technicians when creating a queue but can easily see them when assigning.  

I presume it's a permission setting somewhere but I've been unable to locate anything.

Best,
Peter 

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2019

Based on what you have stated here it seems that you may not have this new user setup as an agent. Is that possible? It sounds like you are adding a new queue and creating the filter ok but when you go to select the Assignee you don’t see them in the list which would indicate to me that they have not been added as an agent? Are you able to Assignee an issue to this person? If not then they are not an agent in that project. If you are then please try to use advanced mode for greeting the queue with something like the following...

assignee = new.user

All the employees are added as agents and I can assign tickets on them.

I also tried the advance mode but result is the same.

Please check the attached image; this is what I see when I try to add assignee on a filter.

Regardless, thanks for your help and suggestions Jack!

assignee.PNG

Like Peter Marcopulos likes this
George Tsitsis July 30, 2019

Any one with a suggestion on how to solve this?

Kind Regards

George

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events