Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can I add restrictions to Knowledge Base articles for our customers?

We use a combination of Jira Service Desk and Knowledge Base to better serve our customers. Not all Knowledge Base articles are intended for all clients and therefore I need to create restrictions on what each client can see. I understand that this is not possible without migrating them to Atlassian Accounts. Is this true?

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Community Leader Nov 01, 2019

Hi Susanna, there are a number of threads in the Community discussing this. If you look to the right you will find some of these but you can use the Search bar too. One in particular is - How-do-we-limit-the-Knowledge-Base-articles-that-customers-can where Manon provides input on two options.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Desk

The Complete Guide to Atlassian for ITSM

Hi Atlassian Community! This is Teresa from the Atlassian team. My colleague Paul Buffington @Buff and I are excited to share a brand new ITSM resource we’ve created – "The Complete Guide to At...

2,259 views 14 22
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you