Hide SLA in JIRA when using Service Desk

We have a customer that uses JIRA and plugin Service Desk.

They want to let their customers access JIRA but not see SLAs, is it possible? (I know that is possible to restrict users to customer portal but that is not the case. I have read through different tickets but no solution on this specific area (I understand that this is not the best way of use of the JIRA and Service Desk but wondering if it's possible to have customers to access JIRA but not to see SLA. Or is the only way to use Service Desk what it is built for for your customers to only use the customer portal allthough then you can't use custom fields which is major question for our customer.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

Hi,

It's not possible doing this wihtout customization yet. We have a feature request for this and Atlassian poistion explaining why this was not implemented.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Asked Dec 06, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

Looking for teams who switched from email to Jira Service Desk

The Jira Service Desk marketing team is working on a guide to help new Atlassian customers switch from email to JSD and we'd love to hear from you! Please share: - What made you realize that i...

249 views 1 6
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you