It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Export to Excel/CSV in Service Desk

I've seen topics explaining how to export a list of issues to excel, for example here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/exporting-search-results-to-microsoft-excel-720416693.html.

However, in JIRA Service Desk I don't see the option to export to Excel/CSV/HTML. Is this some option that I can enable somewhere?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

It is a Jira Core functionality. You need to open the Issue Navigator to see the export button. Go to Issues -> Search Issues

Somehow looked over the function. Thanks!

I do not see any such button.  

I am facing issues, I used to download the reports every months without problem but today I've tried to download the monthly report and all the information is in only 1 column...any suggestion?

Hi, I faced the same issue, any help?

Same issue here. Very frustrating 

Hello,

Did you find the resolution of this issue?

1 vote

Better Excel Exporter is a Jira that does what its name suggests and it integrates with most of the popular apps, including its integration with Service Desk.

Does it work with Atlassian Cloud?

Not yet, unfortunately.

Please follow this topic to get the updates on its availability: https://midori.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/229992968-Better-Excel-Exporter-for-Jira-Cloud

0 votes
Deleted user Jun 05, 2018

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Desk

Tell us how you've implemented Change Management

Hello Community 👋, I'm a product manager at Atlassian, looking at improving change management capabilities across our products. In particular, we're looking at bridging the gap between Dev & ...

1,063 views 3 13
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you