Export to Excel/CSV in Service Desk

I've seen topics explaining how to export a list of issues to excel, for example here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/exporting-search-results-to-microsoft-excel-720416693.html.

However, in JIRA Service Desk I don't see the option to export to Excel/CSV/HTML. Is this some option that I can enable somewhere?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Accepted answer

It is a Jira Core functionality. You need to open the Issue Navigator to see the export button. Go to Issues -> Search Issues

Somehow looked over the function. Thanks!

I do not see any such button.  

I am facing issues, I used to download the reports every months without problem but today I've tried to download the monthly report and all the information is in only 1 column...any suggestion?

Hi, I faced the same issue, any help?

Same issue here. Very frustrating 

1 vote
Aron Gombas [Midori] Community Champion Wednesday

Better Excel Exporter is a Jira that does what its name suggests and it integrates with most of the popular apps, including its integration with Service Desk.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Asked Dec 06, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

Looking for teams who switched from email to Jira Service Desk

The Jira Service Desk marketing team is working on a guide to help new Atlassian customers switch from email to JSD and we'd love to hear from you! Please share: - What made you realize that i...

792 views 6 10
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you