Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when I have one more domain admin

Sysadmin Devnition December 9, 2018

This is error

Your JIRA Service Desk license's user limit is exceeded. Users with this license only can't create issues until you have upgraded your license or reduced the number of users.

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2018

Hello,

It means that you use more licenses, than you have license for. Go to applications -> Applications Access and remove the jira-administrators group from Jira Service Desk groups.

Dear Alexey,

Please review my screenshot. 

I have 3 domain admin but only me uses Jira. 

Capture.PNG 

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2018

Have a look at who is in the Domain Admins group. It does not matter who uses Jira. It only matters who is given permissions. Users can never use Jira, but if they are given permission to use, they are considered as license taker.

So what's permission that you mention ?

This is 3 users in domain admins.

Jira-01.PNG

Sysadmin Devnition December 10, 2018

Thanks Alexey,

I think I fix the problem after I removed domain admins from application access.

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 10, 2018

You are most welcome!

If you feel like I answered your question, kindly accept my answer.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events