Created vs resolved does not show correct resolved tickets counts Edited

I am using  JIRA Software 7.3.7 and Service desk  3.5.1.

Eventhough there are tickets with done resolution , the reports created vs resolved and gadget created vs resolved does not show the correct counts for the resolved tickets.

The resolution field is not hidden in my project.

IS this a bug within jira or I am doing something wrong here?

1 answer

0 vote

Probably not.  Could you run a search that shows you the same issues that there are in the report?

Make sure the column "Resolution" is included and count through them.  It might be easier to save the filter and use it in a dashboard "filter statistics" gadget with Resolution as the statistic.

It's very important to check that you don't have any custom fields called "resolution" too.

HI Nic, 

Thanks for your attention.

I did a search 

project = "Customer Support"  AND resolved >=  startOfMonth() 

it shows only two tickets, however there are more than 50 tickets with resolution done.

However it works for other projects  which are not part of service desk, but does not seem to work for Service desk project.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Mar 09, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

E.L. Fridge's take on education, Jira Service Desk, and creative Jira use cases

...word of mouth, so by 2016, we were working with several other entities on campus to implement Jira Service Desk . The Atlassian motto of “for every team” has really come true for us in this case. We...

970 views 2 14
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you