Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration of different queues for agents

Sebastian Benz December 5, 2019

Hi,

I want to manage the support for two companys and have the following problems: When I create two ServiceDesk projects and the customer creates an account, they have access to both projects.

So, I try to work with one Service Desk Project and want to separate the tickets of the two companies in different service queues.

Is it possible, that the Agents see only one of the created queues?

Kind regards
Sebastian

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Per Löfgren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2019

Here is one way to solve it. Create request types with a hidden label field from each different company.  Since the queues are based on JQL just create create two new queues.  One queue that only shows ticket from label Company_1 and the other queue with ticket from Company_2.

Cheers

Per

Sebastian Benz December 18, 2019

Hi, sorry for the delayed answer. Yes, that works for me partially. I can separate the issues by assigning a field "customer" which is filled by organization. But the actually problem is: I want Agent 1 should only see issues and queues from company one. Is that also possible to configure? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events