• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Cannot change project's default language Edited

Hi,

I tried to follow the instructions on this page, but I don't have the step 6, so I cannot change the default language. And I didn't find another way to do that. (I want to change to French as default).

Screenshot 2019-11-25 at 12.11.11.png

Did I miss something?

Thanks for your help

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hello Pier-Lionel,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

As per the screenshot, I can see that you are using a next-gen project and currently the option to select a default language is available only for a classic project.

This is the view of a classic project Language support:

Screenshot 2019-11-25_16-03-58-050.png

We have a feature request suggesting the implementation of the ability to select the default language on next-gen:

Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.

For more details about the language support on next-gen, please check the documentation below:

Regards,
Angélica

Alright, thanks for your help. Hope this feature will be done soon.

Regards

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Sorry, Angélica. Then, if you have created the Project, after you cant change the default language? So, means you must créate a new Project? Repeat the all again????

Hello @GRUPO NEXT

When using Next-gen projects, the default language must be selected at the moment the project is created. After that, it's not possible to change.

On Classic projects, it's possible to add multiple languages and change the default one whenever it's necessary.

I checked the feature request I linked on my previous response and it's already closed. They decided to not implement this feature on next-gen.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Asked in Jira Service Desk

Calling all Mindville Insight users, we need your help! (there might be swag involved)

Hello Insight users,  As part of our (Mindville's) acquisition by Atlassian, our training team is looking to build some new Insight training materials and we want to hear from you!  ...

296 views 4 6
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you