Can I configure the Service Desk portal Request view to show linked issues?

When you click on the Request count at the top of the Portal page for Service Desk, it takes you to a Request page showing a list of requests opened by you or where you are a participant, etc. I'm trying to find out how to add a column to that Request page to show Linked issues such as Defects so the customer can see them and possibly click on the linked issue.

I haven't been able to find any information on how to modify the columns that appear on the Request page.

Also, is there any online training on how to configure JIRA Service Desk other than the page where users create requests?

4 answers

Hi Janice,

Have you found the answer? I'm also looking for the solution. smile

Thanks,

Mark

No, sorry... I haven't found an answer yet. It is low in my backlog but I haven't given up on it yet.  :-\

Is this the Mark Cai that I know?

I also would like an answer to this if anyone knows?

No answer that I have found yet.  :-(

We also need a Created column to be added for the list of the request on the portal.

0 vote

Hello, In an effort from Atlassian to make sure we are receiving the feedback from our users If you are interested in the possibility of configuring the fields present in the Customers portal, we encourage you to Vote in the Feature request created by @Jozsef Lehocz :

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-5251

Susan Hauth Community Champion Nov 13, 2017

Rene,

If you look at those list of suggestions, most of them are already covered off in other suggestions.  In addition suggestions should not be bundled together like that as it's possible Atlassian may fix one of them but not all of them.

I also don't see the main problem here which is the ability to display linked issues.

Susan

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jun 14, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

How the Telegram Integration for Jira helps Sergey's team take their support efficiency to the bank

...+ reading Fantasy). The same is true for him at the bank he works for: Efficiency is key when time literally equals money. Read on to learn how Sergey makes most of the time he has by...

788 views 5 7
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you