Can I change the my requests fields in the JSD customer portal

Todd Winton June 5, 2017

We would like to be able to display additional fields on the my requests screen within service desk.  Is this currently possible?

Portal Display.jpg

2 answers

2 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2017

It is not currently possible.  I believe there is a feature request raised for it.

Todd Winton June 5, 2017

You wouldn't happen to know how I can find that request so I can follow it?

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2017
1 vote
Answer accepted
Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 7, 2018

Hi @Todd Winton,

I think you should check out My Requests Extension for Jira Service Desk. It gives you, as an admin, the possibility to configure which fields can be used on My Requests page, which fields are visible as columns by default, and also define which user group can use a specific field. When it comes to your customers, they're able to add, change and reorder the columns on My Request page and filter issues by specific Service Desks, Organizations, Request types and Statuses. For more details, I recommend you to go to My Requests Extension documentation,

However, My Requests Extension is only available on Server. So, if you're looking for a Cloud solution, you should check out Ultimate Theming for Jira Service Desk.

Cheers,

Kate

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events