Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody can rate a JSD issue

Eduardo Domínguez Vázquez February 21, 2019

Hi,

In JSD, when an issue is resolved Jira sends a mail with the feedback set of stars to rate the resolution.

Often, the reporters answers to this mail saying just "Thanx" making the set of stars visible in this last comment from the reporter.

Then, the assignee can click on the 5 stars rating and jira logs that the REPORTER did this action (not the assignee) so the assignee can modify the user satisfaction. Then, this function is useless.

Must I configure something, somewhere to avoid this?

Thanks.

2 answers

0 votes
Giorgi Tsitsvidze June 21, 2021

Eduardo hello , 
how u solve this task ? :(( 
even today , i cannot search addon , which can help for rate issues ...

Eduardo Domínguez Vázquez June 21, 2021

Hi Giorgi,

Not resolved yet, but I haven't heard anybody complain about this in my organization. I've forget about it.

Ciao.

Like Giorgi Tsitsvidze likes this
0 votes
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2019

Hi @Eduardo Domínguez Vázquez  - great profile picture :)

This is definitely a hole that agents could take advantage of, I hope this hasn't happened for you too many times. 

I've been poking around my instance to look for ways to correct this and haven't found anything. Interestingly enough, it seems this also occurs when using links to third-party services like surveymonkey (which is what I'm utilizing in my instance)

I don't have a good solution for you at this time except maybe turning off a user's ability to re-open issues. The downside though is that if the agent truly wanted to click the link - it's still there but would be buried in closed issues. You might also annoy users who want to further comment on a closed issue. 

Eduardo Domínguez Vázquez February 22, 2019

Thanx ;)

The funny thing is that it was one of my technicians who showed me this "bug", I'm confident with him but maybe not with others.

Unluckly this is not a solution because there are a lot of situations where the technicians need to add new information between the resolved and closed statuses.

Ciao.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events