Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add text on issue created page

richard_simmonds August 8, 2019

Hi all

I've recently started using service desk and have created some relevant request types, one being a "System Down". On the "confirmation" page of this request type (i.e. after the issue has been submitted), i'd like to display a message saying something like "If you've not had a response within 15 minutes, please call ..........". I don't want the message to display on any other request types used - just the System Down one.

Is this possible please and if so, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 8, 2019

Hi,

You could use the Automation function to add a comment to the request.  This will then display on the portal as well as notify the user.

Susan

0 votes
Krzysztof Daukszewicz [CoreSoft Labs]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 9, 2019

If you're looking for more customizable solution for communication with Service Desk users, we have an app for that:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220355/announcement-feeds-banners-feedback

It's useful, when you often need to communicate changes in the process etc. 

0 votes
richard_simmonds August 8, 2019

Hi Susan

Thank you so much for this, and for replying so quickly.

Perfect solution. Much appreciated

Take care

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events