It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

The Complete Guide to Atlassian for ITSM

Hi Atlassian Community!

This is Teresa from the Atlassian team. My colleague Paul Buffington @Buff and I are excited to share a brand new ITSM resource we’ve created – "The Complete Guide to Atlassian for ITSM".

SMT-2768 ITSM WP Email (1).png

Whether you’re just getting started with Atlassian’s ITSM solution – or looking for best practices and tips for implementing ITSM – look no further. Check out our ultimate guide to Atlassian for ITSM.

Yes, you heard that right… ultimate. This guide covers everything you need to know about implementing Atlassian across IT delivery, operations, and support – powered by Jira Service Desk and seamlessly integrated with Opsgenie, Confluence, Jira Software, and much more.

Along the way, learn best practices to reimagine your ITSM practices from requests and change to problem and incident management.

Want a sneak peek of what you'll learn? 

• How to “Shift Left” with self-service and build a knowledge-centric service desk
  • How to respond, resolve, and learn from incidents with a proactive playbook and PIRs
  • How to streamline change management with pre-approvals, automated risk assessment, and peer reviews
  • How to easily intake and collaborate on requests from business teams
  • How to expand your ITSM solution to non-IT use cases like HR and Legal

Download the guide today! https://www.atlassian.com/whitepapers/complete-guide-itsm

We'd love to hear what you think! Browsed the guide, and have questions for us? Ask us here!

7 comments

Download link is unavailable

Teresa Fok Atlassian Team May 21, 2020

@Vinícius_Ferrão The paper is available on this link: https://www.atlassian.com/whitepapers/complete-guide-itsm

Let us know if you're still having trouble! 

@Teresa Fok this link is the same on the original post. It’s not there. There’s only a promotional page about the guide, but no guide.

Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 17.43.11.png

Teresa Fok Atlassian Team Jun 01, 2020

@Vinícius_Ferrão Got it, you should see a form on the top right-hand side. Try clearing your cache and cookies, or use a different browser. Sometimes we see this error in Firefox. 

Thank you @Teresa Fok , very well put together information. I really like the checklists and tips on each topic.

I want to download it but I cannot give out my work email and I get an error message not accepting live.com accounts; This is not acceptable since I do run my own service desk and purchase licenses from Atlassian.

@Carla Ann Rowland - have an outlook.com email? You should be able to add an outlook.com email address as an alias for your live.com one, then hopefully be able to request the whitepaper then?

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Desk

The Complete Guide to Atlassian for ITSM

Hi Atlassian Community! This is Teresa from the Atlassian team. My colleague Paul Buffington @Buff and I are excited to share a brand new ITSM resource we’ve created – "The Complete Guide to At...

622 views 7 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you