Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Discovery not creating delivery tickets

Amy Barnhill April 6, 2023

Hi. When first testing our new Product board, creating test delivery tickets from Product Discovery project to our Jira Software worked perfectly. 

This seems to be broken now.  Attempted to create both from the single idea view and the list view.  Single view just states, "Could not create delivery ticket with available information." while the list view modal states it created the ticket but has a warning icon and the ticket is not created. 

Anyone encounter an issue? 

3 comments

Comment

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2023

Hi @Amy Barnhill 

Wonder if this is the same problem as this one... I.e. a global incident. Doesn´t seem to be though.

HTH,
KGM

Amy Barnhill April 7, 2023

Thanks, KGM. 

Doesn't seem so but will keep a watch on the updates in the pipeline for that solution to see if it helps.

Martin Sturm
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 7, 2023

Hi @Amy Barnhill ,

from the error message I would infer that you have some required fields on the issue. Can you tell me which one they are and if an issue creation modal pops up when you try to create it?

Amy Barnhill April 7, 2023

Hi Martin.

If I attempt to create using the list option I get a success message but the ticket is not created and there are a ton of errors in the console.

If I attempt from the single ticket I get a generic message.

Screenshot 2023-04-07 at 9.13.29 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-04-07 at 9.13.49 AM.png

Kasia Karska _HeroCoders_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 10, 2023

It's working for me so it might be related to some specific setup in your instance.

Like Amy Barnhill likes this
steve_mullin April 10, 2023

I have this issue and I was able to trace root cause. In my instance I re-created the delivery ticket manually directly in the target project. There I received the error message that Epic/Link was required. In  the Product Discovery project you cannot assign an Epic thus you cannot create the ticket there. The work around is to create manually then link to existing.  

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events