Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delited ideas in JPD - can you restore them?

Lela Ražnatović
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 17, 2024

I have a colleague who deleted all of the ideas in Jira Product Discovery by mistake... Not sure how did this happen, but they are deleted, not archived. Can this be reversed somehow? Is there a list of versions that can be restored? 

4 comments

Lela Ražnatović
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 17, 2024

*deleted

Stephen_Lugton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2024

@Lela Ražnatović when you delete ideas in JPD you get this confirmation dialogue:

Deleted.png

It says there that the ideas will be permanently deleted, so if they hit that red confirmation button the ideas are gone.

Like Nick H likes this
Yuliia_Borivets__SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 17, 2024

Hi @Lela Ražnatović 

I think it's only possible if you have a backup. When someones delete issues in Jira, there is no built-in option to track or restore them. 

To prevent losses in the future, you can either create a backup for your projects or check out an app on the marketplace. The one from my team, Issue History for Jira, has an option to track and recover deleted issues, but only after this option is activated, not for previously deleted issues.

Luiz Severino
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 2, 2024

There is any options to recovery? ... Because made a little chance and jira started delete itens... how could is possible not recovery a delete issues in JDP? - I lost many month...and now how can I restore then?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events