Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlas integration

Ákos Botos March 16, 2023

The Jira Product Discovery - Atlas integration is really nice as is. However, as most things it could benefit from some simple improvements.

One thing I really miss is a dedicated section on the Atlas side where connected JPD Ideas are listed.

In the case of Atlas Projects there could be a special section in the Right panel above the Where is the work tracked? section listing JPD Ideas the Atlas projects contributes to.

Similarly In the case of Atlas Goals there could be a special section in the Right panel below Sub-goals listing Ideas related to that Goal or Sub-goal.

Adding an Atlas project or Atlas Goal to a JPD Idea or vica versa should automatically link the JPD and Atlas entities.

9 comments

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 20, 2023

Thanks for the feedback @Ákos Botos 

Like Randy O_Neal likes this
Tomas Ryan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 22, 2023

Hi @Tanguy Crusson

Our company uses both Atlas and Jira Product Discovery. We have the integration enabled in JPD's advanced settings but are unable to fetch the Atlas Goals or Projects fields. We've logged a ticket but are yet to receive a response and would love to have it up and running to track the team's Q2 progress against goals in the one space. 

Are we able to get some assistance on this please?

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 23, 2023

HI @Tomas Ryan , we currently have an issue/bug with turning on this integration on new sites. I think it's still going to be a couple of weeks before we can fix it. Sometimes it works if you refresh your screen a few times, sometimes not. We'll fix it, our apologies!

Like # people like this
Dave Noble June 14, 2023

Hi, I seem to be unable to integrate Jira Software with Jira Product Discovery, please can you advise?  I can see documents relating to integrating Confluence but not Jira.

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
June 14, 2023

Hi @Dave Noble , is that about the Atlas integration? 

If you're asking about Jira Software and Jira Product Discovery, then:

• open any idea and the "Delivery" tab - that's where you can link ideas with their corresponding initiatives/epics in Jira Software.
  • You can add the "delivery progress" and "delivery status" fields to any view
Dave Noble June 14, 2023

Yes sorry my mistake.

I can't surface the Atlas Goals and Projects in Jira Product Discovery, how do I get that integration working?

Like # people like this
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
June 14, 2023

OK, gotcha. I just turned it on for you. Refresh and that should work.

Demo here: https://www.loom.com/share/9489c20d9ff243cd95882bf4c502ba87

Dave Noble June 14, 2023

Hi, 

Many thanks for this but still not showing, I have refreshed and checked across projects in JPD but still unable to see any Atlas fields.

Really appreciate your support in fixing this.

Cheers,

Dave

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
June 14, 2023

Hi Dave, it's definitely turned on. Sometimes it takes a few refreshes before the fields actually get created (one of the reasons it's still in early access). If it's not working by end of day tomorrow please let me know

Like # people like this
Dave Noble June 15, 2023

Hi Tanguy,

Okay so some progress made but the Atlas fields are inconsistently showing across the projects and views.

So in one view within one project, I can see the option for all Atlas fields.  But in a different view in that project I can only see one Atlas field.

In another project I can't see the option for the Atlas fields at all.

Appreciate your help here

Dave Noble June 19, 2023

Hi @Tanguy Crusson do you have any view on the above please?

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
June 19, 2023

@Dave Noble I think we'll need access to your site to investigate what's going on. 

Could you please raise a support ticket?  

• From a Product Discovery project, left sidebar: Give feedback
  • Select "Get help from the Support team"

Thanks

Dave Noble June 19, 2023

Will do - thanks!

Ellen Daleng July 4, 2023

@Tanguy Crusson Cold you please turn on the JPD -> Atlas integration for our site computas.atlassian.net ? This is such a nice feature :) 

Like # people like this
David Hartman July 10, 2023

@Tanguy Crusson hello! I'm also encountering the issue where we cannot link Atlas Goals with JPD ideas in the Overview tab. Is this something you can also turn on for me?

Like # people like this
Don Cosseboom
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 10, 2023

@Tanguy Crusson Would it be possible to get access to the  atlas / product discovery integration?

Like # people like this
Kelly Arrey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2023

Hi @Tanguy Crusson, Is there some documentation of the Atlas/Jira Product Discovery integration available somewhere? I had hoped to find it here. Thanks! 

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
July 12, 2023
Kelly Arrey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 12, 2023

Thanks @Tanguy Crusson !

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
July 12, 2023

@Don Cosseboom @David Hartman @Ellen Daleng I've turned it on for you too.

For anyone else who wants access in the future - please ask by commenting here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Product-Discovery-articles/Upcoming-product-improvements-Atlas-integration-ready-for-early/ba-p/2195274

David Hartman July 13, 2023

Thank you so much! Looking forward to using this. Honestly, JPD is one of the best things Atlassian has come out with recently. Props to the team.

Omer Meshar
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 20, 2023

How do I get the JPD-Atlas integration work for us?

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
July 20, 2023

Done. Anyone else, please ask directly here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Product-Discovery-articles/Upcoming-product-improvements-Atlas-integration-ready-for-early/ba-p/2195274 - it's getting hard to manage requests across many posts

Like Omer Meshar likes this
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
July 20, 2023

Anyone else, please ask directly here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Product-Discovery-articles/Upcoming-product-improvements-Atlas-integration-ready-for-early/ba-p/2195274 - it's getting hard to manage requests across many posts

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events