Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who is Product Manager for the Discovery Product?

Sheri Larsen April 7, 2023

I asked about getting voting enabled but the person listed in the community hasn't responded to anyone since 2022. I know the product is in Beta, but it's not even listed in the dropdown for this request.

5 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2023

@Sheri Larsen ðŸ‘‹ I'm from the product team.

I just had a look and couldn't find your request anywhere in our feedback channels. I'm not sure what dropdown you're referring to either. Would you mind sharing where you asked? Thanks! I want to make sure we didn't miss a whole lot of questions somewhere 😱

The voting feature has been released a while back. To use it: 

• Fields > Create a field
  • Type: Vote (you can also try "Reactions")

As others have answered before (thank you!) you can find us in the Jira Product Discovery community group. It's pretty active. 

2 votes
Esther Strom
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2023

@Tanguy Crusson are you still involved with Product Discovery?

(Also, you might have better luck if you post in the Product Discovery group.)

1 vote
John McKiernan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2023

Hey @Sheri Larsen 

Yep as Bill and Esther suggested above it may just be that you posted it in a different group. We aim to respond to every question. Tanguy is still Head of Product and the team has expanded a lot since. Feel free to fire your question through on the group or here and we can answer :) 

Cheers,

John

1 vote
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2023

Hi @Sheri Larsen 

Where did you ask about that feature?  Although it is still a beta product, there is a community group for Jira Product Discovery, and the Atlassian team members seem quite active responding to questions: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Product-Discovery/gh-p/jira-product-discovery

Kind regards,
Bill

Like • Tanguy Crusson likes this
0 votes
Sheri Larsen April 14, 2023

I found an old discussion that probably should be closed. Thanks for the help.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events