Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Discover View changed

Len Bergman June 2, 2023

Today I was working on my Product discovery Project and the view changed after I did a refresh.  This is the current view I have for all my Project Discovery Projects now and I can't see anything on the left hand side "Side bar" to try to change it. Does anyone else this issue?  And it won't let me change the view to anything else.

Thank you

Screenshot 2023-06-02 114949.png

3 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 5, 2023

@Len Bergman  I can see that your license of Jira Product Discovery has been suspended - which would explain that. 

There are 2 possible reasons:

1. An administrator has suspended the license
  2. You signed up to the standard edition but did not enter a credit card number in the billing section (the system would have sent reminder to billing admins before suspending the product)

In any case, don't worry, your data is still all there waiting for you. Just reactivate the product and make sure you have a credit card registered in the billing section. 

Len Bergman June 5, 2023

@Tanguy Crusson ,Thank you for looking into this. I'll work with your admin to get the license un-suspended.

Thanks

Len

0 votes
Rohan Swami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 5, 2023

@Len Bergman if you're still having issues getting in to your JPD project please ping me at rswami@atlassian.com

Arshi October 5, 2023

@Rohan Swami I've sent you an email about the same issue that has been blocking us for the last 12-16h and support ticket that was made hasn't been updated as of yet.

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2023

Hi @Len Bergman 

Short answer: you have left the Jira Product Discovery (JPD) project views and are viewing the JPD project's ideas from the new Issues search view of another project.

I was able to replicate what you see for the list, but not the blank left-navigation...and I am unclear how you got there from JPD except by navigating to a project, and then selecting Issues from the left-navigation.

To get back to your JPD views, select your JPD project from the top-navigation bar.

If this continues I recommend working with your sit admin to submit a ticket to Atlassian Support here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Kind regards,
Bill

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events