Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit insights

KB November 30, 2022

Is it possible to edit insights within ideas? I can edit the comment on my own insights, but I cannot edit the URL nor the comment of the insight others created.

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rohan Swami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 1, 2022

@KB @Amanda Barber I'm Rohan from the Jira Product Discovery team, confirming that this is not possible at the moment, deleting and re-adding is the best workaround. Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Rohan Swami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 2, 2022

@KB @Amanda Barber good news! We have a fix for this coming out shortly, estimated release next week. Anyone with the permission "Edit and delete any insights" will be able to edit and delete anyone else's insight too.

This permission comes by default with the "member" and "administrator" roles, but you can customise the role's permissions as you like. To configure roles, go to Project settings > Access.

Like # people like this
KB December 2, 2022

Awesome! Thanks a lot!

0 votes
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2022

I'd love to see an edit option added. So far I've just been deleting insights and re-adding them to correct mistakes as needed.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events