Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Status Max 1000

Peter Heidorn April 25, 2023

Hey team,

Im getting this little purple caution on Delivery Status. Could I get some help on what "Partially" means.
Looks like the 1000 is project wide, not just per epic. I intend to use JPD for an ongoing project - managing our general delivery of the platform we manage.

Everyone is going to hit 1000 issues sooner or later.

Delivery Status.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2023

Hi @Peter Heidorn 

Please look here for the answer from Atlassian on this symptom, as they describe improving the design to prevent this: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Product-Discovery-questions/1000-Sub-issues-limit/qaq-p/2341506

Kind regards,
Bill

Thanks @Bill Sheboy 

even as you posted my issue seems to have gone away?? weird. Thanks for the pointer to the other post.

p.

Like Bill Sheboy likes this

Oh and weirdly now its back. Will accept its a known issue for the moment

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 26, 2023

It's a bug! we're on it

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 27, 2023

The bug is fixed.

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 27, 2023

Hi @Tanguy Crusson 

Thanks again for the responsiveness from the JPD team!

Kind regards,
Bill

Like Tanguy Crusson likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events