Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding contributors and creators to a Jira Product Discovery project

77 comments

Comment

Anthony Fisher April 10, 2023

corvanta.atlassian.net

Thanks a bunch!

Eugen Stolin April 10, 2023

If it's not too late, I would like to test it too 😊 docunordic.atlassian.net 

Franco April 11, 2023
Paolo Pastorino April 11, 2023
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2023

OK thank you everyone. We'll turn this on tomorrow for everyone who's asked before this comment.

Everyone else: we'll let you know when the feature's been turned on for everyone! (hopefully this shouldn't take too long). 

Thanks!

Like # people like this
John Ferlito April 11, 2023

gladlyapp.atlassian.net

Thanks!

Oh nm. noticed I just missed out! :)

Jan-Hendrik Spieth April 12, 2023
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2023

Hi everyone, OK I've turned this on for everyone! You can now try the feature. I've also given you access to the feature letting contributors submit ideas. Any issues/concerns, you know where to find me 🙂 Please let us know how you go!

Current limitations of the idea submission feature: 

• If you want to create or edit templates, you need to do it in an idea (open templates below the description of an idea). In the next few days you'll be able to create/edit templates directly from the idea submission settings screen
  • You cannot make fields mandatory yet. We're not thinking of making it too granular at this stage, but if you want we can add an option "make all fields mandatory" if that helps. 
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
April 12, 2023

Note: we're re-working the design of the access screen - currently it's a mess - to better describe how it works. The model isn't super simple, but at least we can try and explain it better!

b099a165-24ed-404f-87b3-1282495eeb74.png

Michael Lyons April 12, 2023

Hi there, wrench-development.atlassian.net. Thank you!

Jeff Maciorowski April 12, 2023

So if I do not see the "Forms" link in the settings, this has not been turned on?  Am I missing something?   This is for m3gr.atlassian.net

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
April 13, 2023

Hi @Jeff Maciorowski we've turned this on for everyone who requested access before yesterday. We'll wait to see how this goes before turning it on to more people

João Martins April 13, 2023

not available here :P could it be because we're still on beta edition?

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
April 13, 2023

@João Martins we've turned this on for everyone who requested access before yesterday. We'll wait to see how this goes before turning it on to more people

Eugen Stolin April 13, 2023

I've tested this with one user and it works! I will remove my contributors from the product access tomorrow and ask them to test. 

Like # people like this
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
April 13, 2023

@João Martins my bad! It's already turned on for your site. What is not available from your end?

I just dont see the same as your image above (dont see the "product access" area) however, maybe the possibility of all our Jira users being able to insert ideas is ok 

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
April 13, 2023

@João Martins that screen is not there yet, that's something we're working on. What is there is what is detailed in the blog above. 

Like João Martins likes this

Thank you @tanguy and congrats, you have developed an excellent tool !

Josh McQueen April 13, 2023
Anthony Fisher April 13, 2023

@Tanguy Crusson I attempted to turn on the Contributors user group as per step 1 in this post, but it seems to get stuck creating the group in my case - just sticks on a loading indicator without ever fully toggling the switch to on in our instance. Am I missing something or an appropriate permission?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events