cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upcoming product improvements + Atlas integration ready for early testers

470 comments

Comment

Anton von Borries May 23, 2024

@Tanguy Crusson we're already using Atlas and starting to trial JPD. It would be great to get the Atlas - JPD integration enabled for our organisation. 

Thanks!

Like Tanguy Crusson likes this
Chris Palmer
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 23, 2024

yes please iamproperty.atlassian.net

Doug Alguire
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 27, 2024

We'd like access to the Atlas integration, please. 

aoms-tech.atlassian.net

robert_waddell
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 28, 2024

@Tanguy Crusson we're using Atlas and Product Discovery already. Is there any news on a timeline for rollout of the integration for existing (non-beta-qualified) users? Or is the beta available for existing Atlas/PD users now?

Frode Nilsen May 28, 2024

Hi, could we please have this JPD/Atlas integration enabled for our organization?

And - is there a release date for this, or is it postponed because of the Atlas "redesign"?

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 29, 2024

Hi everyone, we're wrapping up the "productization" of the Atlas integration and are going to roll it out in the next few weeks. 

Like # people like this
Cassandra Gagnon
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 31, 2024

We would like this feature added (https://bizjournals.atlassian.net/). Thank you!

Stewart Hemingway
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 4, 2024

Yes please f1arcade.atlassian.net

Doug Alguire
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 4, 2024

Hi @Tanguy Crusson, I see that you "liked" my comment above but I'm still not able to access the integration. Can someone please double-check that it has been enabled in my site?

Frode Nilsen June 6, 2024

Isn't this integration for us that used (old) Atlas, but only for new Atlassian Start/Home or whatever it is called now?

Cause me neighter can see this integration even if monsieur Crusson gave the thumbs up.

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 6, 2024

@Frode Nilsen @Doug Alguire it should work now. there were a couple of feature flags to set and we missed one, sorry

Like # people like this
Daniel Hostrup Eriksen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2024

Please enable for tapsq224demo.atlassian.net  :)

Jacob Staley
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 9, 2024

@Tanguy Crusson We would love to use this!

Sebastian Wramba June 10, 2024

+1 for Atlas early integration :) (netfonds)

Filippos Kyprianou
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 11, 2024

@Tanguy Crusson would love access to the integration please! Thank you

Filippos Kyprianou
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 12, 2024

@Tanguy Crusson in case needed, its profitisle.atlassian.net. Thanks so much!

Dave O
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 14, 2024

@Tanguy Crusson 

Hi, we'd really love to get access to this integration please.

William Littlefield
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 16, 2024

+1 for Atlas integration please @Tanguy Crusson

(oohmedia.atlassian.net)

matthew_hargreaves
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 16, 2024

@Tanguy Crusson Can we please have access to the Atlas integration?

Bo Meskers
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 17, 2024

@Tanguy Crusson a bit late to the conversation but im starting to implement Jira discovery and Atlas. Are you able to give me early access to the Atlas for Product Discovery integration?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events