Comment

Patrick McAndrew May 3, 2024

Very cool. Looking forward to using

go-maestro.atlassian.net

Like Rohan Swami likes this
Aaron Fife
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 3, 2024

@Tanguy Crusson could I please request access to this integration for my team. 

Thanks! 

Ogechi Ndukwe
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 3, 2024

@Tanguy Crusson will like Atlass integration with JPD. Thanks.

Question: How do we know when its pushed to our instance? will like to have an idea on timing. 

Thanks.

maxencetaieb May 6, 2024

Hi @Tanguy Crusson , I like to test Atlas integration with JPD for the following URL solutions30.atlassian.net 

Is it still possible?

Vasiliy Ganchev May 6, 2024

hi there

we would be glad to give it a try, too

wildix.atlassian.net

slucchesini May 6, 2024

Bonjour @Tanguy Crusson , cette intégration est exactement ce que je cherche pour mon client.

Est-ce que ce serait possible d'activer l'early access sur https://bienici.atlassian.net ? On est justement en train d'introduire un process d'OKR avec JPD et c'est soit Atlas soit OKR for Jira, ce serait dommage de se reporter sur OKR for Jira juste pour des questions de timing.

Heather Boveri
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 6, 2024

+1 apptega-atlanta.atlassian.net

Erin Caldwell
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 6, 2024

We're actively investigating JPD and this integration with Atlas would solve some of the challenges I've been running into, can I please get early access so we can test this out? I'm assuming I still need to be opted in, as I'm not seeing the features (e.g. Atlas Goals) in my JPD experience yet.

Ron
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 7, 2024

Hi @Rohan Swami 

Could you enable the Atlas / JPD integration for me please? :)

moonshotmarketing.atlassian.net

Looking forward to it!

Rohan Swami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 7, 2024

Hi All, reminder that if I've liked your comment then we've enabled the Atlas integration for you.

Like Ron likes this
Tanya Boyer
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 8, 2024

Can I please get early access as well please?

Michele Salvini
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 8, 2024

+1!

wahanda.atlassian.net

BD08 May 9, 2024

Very cool. Looking forward to using

maxxitani.atlassian.net

Stijn Veer_ van der May 15, 2024

Can't wait for the JPD and Atlas integration

Andreas Bengtsson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 15, 2024

We are also looking forward to the linking between JPD and Atlas, early access would be appreciated.  
https://vagabondcom.atlassian.net/

KCM May 15, 2024

Would appreciate trying this out!

oxalis-partner-demo.atlassian.net

katherineoshea
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 15, 2024

@Tanguy Crusson Can you please provide access to this integration

Rabab Amouri
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 16, 2024

+1 please 

Dennis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 16, 2024

Can we also get access to this :)  iidentifii.atlassian.net

@Tanguy Crusson 

Rohan Swami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 17, 2024

@Rabab Amouri can you please share your site URL here so we can turn it on for you?

Garry Finch
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 17, 2024

Hi, we've had the integration turned on and it's great to align goals and display them in this way. So, now obviously I want just a little more :)

Is the plan to able to add weighting to those goals in some way? I am using weighted scores in a formula to generate an impact score as a guide for priority, but not a rule. One of the things that was part of that formula was the goal weighting that the idea aligned with.

Keep up the awesome work!

Nicolas OISEL
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 21, 2024

Hi @Tanguy Crusson. I'd love to add our Atlas goals in JPD: bienici.atlassian.net. Thanks in advance 🙏

Like Tanguy Crusson likes this
slucchesini May 21, 2024

Hi @Rohan Swami ( https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Product-Discovery-articles/Upcoming-product-improvements-Atlas-integration-ready-for-early/bc-p/2690981#M2525 ),

Regarding https://bienici.atlassian.net I can't seem to add Goals to my JPD project, can you check the early access has really been activated?

Best regards,

Simon

Shayantan Debbarman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 22, 2024

+1 please. Thank you. flo-energy.atlassian.net
CC: @NilsTerpstra

Jason Tatum May 23, 2024

@Tanguy Crusson Can I please have access to the Atlas integration? 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events