Question from the Jira Product Discovery team: who here uses Atlas (aka Team Central)?

Hi everyone,

Who here uses Atlas? https://www.atlassian.com/software/atlas

We are exploring ways to improve how you manage goals/OKR in Jira Product Discovery, as well as status communication. We have a concept we'd like to share and discuss with you if you're an active user of Atlas.

Thanks!

16 comments

Comment

David Spire August 19, 2022

Hello Tanguy,

Not using yet, but we're thinking of using Atlas to track our main Objective inside our digital plan. Would love to get about how you plan to integrated that with JPD.

Best,

David

Vaishali Patil August 19, 2022

I am using it for one of my projects. I also you JPD for the same project.

Erion Peci August 19, 2022

Hello @Tanguy Crusson I do use both of them and the integration is very bad . 

I have posted once in a an other post but my suggestion is to be able to map the IDEAs issue type from JPD to Advance roadmap as well as in Atlas . Of course Atlas should have the flexibility to create new project or use a project from the existing  idea . But I will be interested to hear what is your thought process 

Thanks

Erion

Like Joshua Vermillion likes this
Jonathan Hau August 19, 2022

Hi Tanguy- my team uses it. Would love to provide feedback from my team to improve it.

Nate Dame August 19, 2022

We're using it. Still early but it has a lot of momentum here.

Michelle Grady August 19, 2022

I have a similar ideal workflow as we would like JPD to be used during product discovery, once ideas move to our Now part of our roadmap and hence have epics and initiatives where we start tracking delivery with our Advance Roadmap and hoping that Atlas can be used to show progress across the whole product lifecycle.

Right now integration across Jira with Atlas is still very early and not well integrated. Would like to be able to just update the status of an Idea to Initiative/Feature in just one area and it syncs everywhere.

Like Joshua Vermillion likes this
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 19, 2022

Thanks everyone, I'll keep watching this post and next week I'll reach out individually to understand your context, share what we're thinking and get your feedback 🙏

Joshua Selser August 19, 2022

We are.  We're just getting started, but I've already crafted JPD and Atlas both as steps in the workflow from idea to execution.  We expect to be using both a lot more.  Please consider us @Tanguy Crusson and thanks!

Prasad Thammineni
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 21, 2022

We use Atlas for Goal setting and OKRs and we started using discovery. Being able to integrate both would be a god send. 

Would love to know what your concept looks like @Tanguy Crusson 

Ammar Ahmed Butt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 21, 2022

Actively using it, to send out release notes, Updates on a weekly basis. 

Richard Steers August 21, 2022

We're using it for managing our company wide OKR's

David Nadri September 1, 2022

@Tanguy Crusson - we tried an approach for created and managing OKRs in Jira but it didn't stick.

Could you share the concept you have for managing OKRs in Jira Product Discovery?

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
September 2, 2022

@David Nadri we plan to integrate Jira Product Discovery with Atlas Goals and Projects.

Have a look at https://www.atlassian.com/software/atlas (that's what we use at Atlassian to manage our OKRs)

Like # people like this
Joshua Vermillion December 4, 2022

I would love to see a native integration between JPD & Atlas Goals!

Like Raquel Cueto-Senra likes this
David Nadri December 5, 2022

@Tanguy Crusson - hope you're doing great.

Just checking in: do you have a quick video or update you can share on the integration between JPD and Atlas?

'We have a concept we'd like to share and discuss with you if you're an active user of Atlas.'

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
December 5, 2022
Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events