Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning on Jira mobile App (Android): Failure opening project. Try again later or contact your adm

Heiko Meng December 19, 2022

Hi,

we are using Jira Cloud.

We changed the issue permissions on the project and issues are working as expected via browser. Every logged in user can open the project/Board and see the issues permitted.

But if we use the Jira app on android, we get a warning: Failure opening project. Try again later or contact your admin (translated from German).

Does anyone have an idea? Thanks a lot!

Cheers, Heiko

Update: If I go to issues --> all issues I can see the permitted issues and open it.

But still no way to open the issues Board via app!

4 answers

0 votes
Heiko Meng December 21, 2022

Hi @Hannah McKenzie , thanks for the fast reply. Without any changes from our side it suddenly worked 48 hours later trouble-free.

Thanks a lot!

Cheers, Heiko

Hannah McKenzie
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 2, 2023

Good to hear! Happy to help.

0 votes
Hannah McKenzie
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 19, 2022

@Heiko Meng if you provide your user ID or cloud ID, our team can investigate the problem for you.

0 votes
Hannah McKenzie
Atlassian Team
December 19, 2022

Hi @Heiko Meng, thanks for reaching out. Were you able to see the issues/open the project on Android before the permissions changed?

0 votes
Heiko Meng December 19, 2022

Update: If I go to issues --> all issues I can see the permitted issues and open it.

But still no way to open the issues Board via app!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events