"Daily test execution progress" metric in Zephyr for JIRA 2.6.0

Martina Matzova November 3, 2015

Hi all,

Can you please tell me, how I can achieve to have the test metric similar to "Daily test execution progress" as is in Zephyr for JIRA Cloud? We were/are using the Daily test execution progress graph with previous test management solution and management will require such information also from Zephyr tool.

image2015-2-1 12-27-23.png

Can you please tell me, if will be this metric also added to Zephyr for JIRA very soon or maybe how can we "mine" this graph out of Zephyr.

Thank you very much

With kind regards

Martina Matzova

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Arun Ravindran November 5, 2015

Hi Martina

Thanks for your interest in Zephyr.

We value for suggestions and feedback.Yes this feature is exclusively present only in our cloud version and not server because of certain environmental or system limitations that cloud has over a server version.

We from support will raise this as a feature request with our product team .For raising the same we need your official email id and contact number.

Also please note that this feature request goes through a process of review and analysis for feasibility and need of implementation among various of our customers who have requested for the similar feature.Therefore we from support cant give an exact ETA for now but we can always follow up with our product team  and let you know the status as and when you request it for.

Once we raise the feature request we will share the feature request id with you.

Looking forward to hear from you

Thanks

ZephyrSupport

0 votes
Martina Matzova November 9, 2015

Thanks for your answer Arun. But I have two other questions.

1) Where should I send the information required (contact data)?

2) There really is no other way how to create this graph? No plugin, life hack, etc.?

Suggest an answer