When using Clone++ operation (ClonePlus Plugin) security level defaults to None instead of setting Default security level

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2016

Hi Everyone

I am (cloning and) moving an issue using (ClonePlus Plugin) Clone++ from Project A to Project B. Project B has issue security scheme enabled and has a default security level defined. I do not have set security level permissions on Project B.

In this scenario, during Clone++ operation i do not see the security level field, which is expected as i do not have permissions. But  the bug i am facing is that after moving, the issue has None as the security level instead of the default security level.

How can we get around this bug?

If i create use the move operation which is jira's in-built feature then the bug cannot be replicated.

Rahul

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2016

Are you on a current release of the add-on? It should work - see JCPP-220. Open another issue if you are on a recent version and it is not behaving as expected.

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 8, 2016

Thanks, yes this works.

Suggest an answer