I need to upgrade jira from 7.1 to latest version,
can any one suggest importent steps to be taken ,like
1) what files to backup ( IN LINUX)
2) will attachments be restored ?
3) for upgrading jira core steps involved to backup data and restore.
"without data loss"
Have a look through https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/upgrading-jira-applications-861253088.html - that will lead you through the upgrade process.
To give an immediate answer:
1. The home directory, the install directory and you'll need a copy of the database. Which bits you use depend on what you're planning to use the backup 4.
2. See 1.
3. Follow the upgrade path in the doc I linked to, it's an essay question, but not one we need to repeat.
Atlas Camp is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain from the 6th -7th of September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG