In JIRA Database, using SQL - how can we fetch sprint data?

NehaNagori April 3, 2017

I am trying to get sprint data like original estimate, timespent using SQL. I am able to get data data on the basis of project. But I am not able to get data of a sprint in a project. 

There is data in JIRA Issue table also there are table with sprint details. But I am not able to locate columns on which I can use join between two tables to get data.

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2017

As a partial answer, you're looking in the wrong place.  Sprints do not belong to projects, so there is no direct relationship between them.  Sprints belong to boards, and can cover many projects

0 votes
Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2017

Hi Neha,

Since this is a more technical/development question I think you should head over to the Developer Community Atlassian recently launched.

In the meantime you can take a look at the Database schema docs Atlassian provides.

Best,

Maarten

Suggest an answer