I want that our customers can only browse thourgh the user which are allowed to see the specific customerproject. How can I do this?

Mirko Scharping May 11, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Unable to Browse for Users and Groups

I want that our customers can only browse thourgh the user which are allowed to see the specific customerproject. How can I do this?

1 answer

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2016

Not sure what you want but access to projects can be controlled by the JIRA Permission Scheme. You can restrict it to certain users, groups or project roles.

Mirko Scharping May 12, 2016

I want that our customers can mention and add watcher, but only watcher and mention persons which are able to access their specific project. So that customer a with three account can mention this three accounts (and us of course) but not an account from customer b. Same with add watcher.

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2016

JIRA @Mentions respects the Permission Scheme including JIRA watchers.

Suggest an answer