How to change recipient email id for JIRA log scan results

Neha Saraswat April 24, 2019

I can not see any any admin panel on my JIRA page. I need to change the recipient email address for [JIRA] Log scan results.

2 answers

0 votes
Mohamed zouaghi December 26, 2023

I can confirm, at least in my case (JSM Datacenter), the location where to set up the sending of "JIRA Log Scan results" is cog > system > troubleshooting and support > log analyzer > periodic scan.

Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 10.44.25 AM.png

0 votes
Patrick Cartier [Candylio]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2019

Hi @Neha Saraswat ,

First you need to admin permission within jira.  This will allow you to see the cog on the top right of your screen.

If you don't have this permission you need to ask your system administrator to do it for you.

Once you have this permission you can navigate to the cog > system > troubleshooting and support > log analyzer > periodic scan. 

Here you can choose the recipients to send the scan to.

Hope this helps!

Kim Hassan June 18, 2019

I need to change the recipient for this too. I changed it for the log analyzer > periodic scan but the emails continue to go to another address. Is there another location this could be set?

Like Kevin Mote likes this
Patrick Cartier [Candylio]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2019

Do you have any plugins installed that might be affecting this?

Kim Hassan June 19, 2019

I looked through our add-ons and we have the Atlassian Troubleshooting and Support Tools but nothing else that I believe that would impact this.

Kevin Mote
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 15, 2020

I agree with Kim that this answer appears to be incomplete. I am getting the log scan emails, but my name is not listed in the dialog Patrick refers to.

Suggest an answer