How do I print any of the reports?

Jill Streur March 9, 2018

I am new to JIRA - I am trying to print off the reports - Average age report, how do I print it?

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 10, 2018

You can put that report to a dashboard, even combining it with other gadgets, and then print the dashboard via PDF.

This approach gives powerful exporting- and customization options as explained here.

jira-dashboard-kanban-report

Michael Kane June 11, 2019

This recommendation requires the installation of an additional tool, which requires purchase after 30 days. It would be helpful if this information was displayed as part of the solution description.

Like Deleted user likes this
Mark Frederick July 22, 2019

...And, apparently the export of Dashboards to PDF *is not a feature* of the Cloud version.  Is does single issues, etc, but not dashboards.  

Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2019

Exporting dashboards is not possible in the Cloud due to technical limitations in the Jira REST API. See this page for more details.

Exporting dashboards is supported in Jira Server and Jira Data Center.

Is does single issues, etc

To be precise, in Jira Cloud, you can export any number of issues (that can be result of a JQL query, some ad-hoc filter, a Scrum boards, etc.), not only a single issue.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2018

Hi Jill, 

I've found that I have to print from my browser window rather than the actual Jira application. I use Chrome, so when I click on the ellipses next to the address bar there is an option to print. It works well, the pages are rendered as 81/2 by 11 without the reports overlapping to another page.

-Scott

Jill Streur March 9, 2018

Thank you so very much!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events