How can we make the burndown chart only count at daytime?

Jodi Leunissen December 14, 2015

Hi there,

I noticed the burndown chart is showing a flat line at night (because that's when we're not productive). It looks strange and actually it's not our real burndown. Can I set it so it will only count at daytime? Would be nice...

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Jodi

4 answers

0 votes
Neal van den Eertwegh August 1, 2016

I'm having exactly the same problem, working hours are setup (8 per day, 5 days per week), but still the burndown chart counts nighttime (we have to end our working day well below the indication line, else we start above it the next day)

Any help?

0 votes
Jodi Leunissen December 14, 2015

Yes, I configured only working days of course, but it's also showing the burndown at night:

Screen Shot 2015-12-14 at 20.54.05.png

So, all those flat lines are at night. I don't want JIRA to show the nighttime, because we're not working. I only want the burndown chart to count between 9 AM - 6 PM. 

Hope you guys can help me. Bye,

Jodi

0 votes
James Strangeway
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2015

You can check your working days setting by going to Board > Configure > Working Days. 

0 votes
darrenpegg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2015

What have you configured for a working day in JIRA and or TEMPO if you are using it... Possibly related...

Suggest an answer