gadgets still have bad titles

Lakiss@1976 December 3, 2020

All my gadgets have bad titles. Jira is running behind http proxy

I receive this message when I when login "

_MSG_gh.gadget.rapid.view.title_"

Also, the Instant Health check shows the error below.

Problems detected

Warning

Supported Platforms

Warning

Gadget feed URL

2 answers

0 votes
Lakiss@1976 December 4, 2020

Yes, I do have a license and my license type is Commercial

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 4, 2020

Does the license still have support?  Can you download upgrades?

Yes it does. The license expires in  October, 2021.  Yes, I can download upgrades.

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2020

Thanks Brant for your response. I followed  the steps to add the Jira server's hostname to the proxy configuration and ran curl command to connect to the jira server. It connects but I got ssl error as shown below. The certificate has not expired and the domain is correct.

* start date: Nov 25 00:00:00 2020 GMT
* expire date: Oct 02 23:59:59 2021 GMT
* common name: *.xxx.xx
* issuer: CN=DigiCert TLS RSA SHA256 2020 CA1,O=DigiCert Inc,C=US
* NSS error -8179 (SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER)
* Peer's Certificate issuer is not recognized.
* Closing connection 0
curl: (60) Peer's Certificate issuer is not recognized.
More details here: http://curl.haxx.se/docs/sslcerts.html

curl performs SSL certificate verification by default, using a "bundle"
of Certificate Authority (CA) public keys (CA certs). If the default
bundle file isn't adequate, you can specify an alternate file
using the --cacert option.
If this HTTPS server uses a certificate signed by a CA represented in
the bundle, the certificate verification probably failed due to a
problem with the certificate (it might be expired, or the name might
not match the domain name in the URL).
If you'd like to turn off curl's verification of the certificate, use
the -k (or --insecure) option.

Can someone from Jira Support call me on the phone to help me troubleshoot the issue?

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 4, 2020

If you would like to contact support you will need to go here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ and submit a support issue.  This is the community which is made up of Atlassian users.  

Like Heather R likes this

Thanks Brant. This is the same link that I used to raised this request.  I went there now and after providing the information requested, there is no field for me raise the request and submit. Do you know a number that I can call?

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 4, 2020

There is no number that I know of.  Do you have an active license?  What type of license do you have?

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 4, 2020

It is odd that you are getting redirected back to community.  Select technical issues and bugs in the what can we help you with.  Select Jira as the product then self or 3rd party hosted.  You can then enter your sen and fill out the support ticket.

sebastiel-aron January 15, 2021

Hello Brant,

So your team asks client to modify their routing table in order a web application could run...

Why don't you make a call at application level ?? (increase response time by a factor of 100 !!)

Why don't you have an "internal" URL in jira ??

These workarounds are security holes... and most important : PAIN for customers !

In a world of automatic deployments this is not possible anymore to customize system like this just to hide a bad functionnality... !

I hope your team really reconsider remove this 'local call"....

Suggest an answer