Xray Configuration

Serap KÜÇÜKMANİSA March 28, 2019

Hello,
We want to create test issue but we receive warning as attached. We make sure our project is using an "Issue Type Screen Scheme" which contains the Xray Screen Schemes. Would you support to us ?

"Xray Custom Fields Not Configured

This section cannot be displayed because some required custom fields are not configured.

Please make sure this project is using an "Issue Type Screen Scheme" which contains the Xray Screen Schemes. In order for Xray custom fields to be editable, they must configured for this issue type's CREATE/EDIT screen."

11.JPG

2 answers

0 votes
Rogério Paiva - Xray Xporter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2021

Hi @Serap KÜÇÜKMANİSA 

This kind of problems are usually solved by one of the solutions found in this Xray Knowledge Base article.

If you need further help, please contact the Xray Support (http://xraysupport.xpand-it.com) so that we can request additional information and investigate further.

Kind regards,
Rogério Paiva [Xray Support Team]

0 votes
istrike March 18, 2021

i got the same problem  and i readed its document but not clear,so i test and compared with some projects to fix this issue ,now here is the steps:

1. goto project settings and click issue type 

2. add Test , Test Execution , Test Plan ,Pre-condition ,Sub Test Execution type in Issue types 1616115898361.jpg

3. goto Screens and add screen schema ,put all xray schema type in here1616115942809.jpg

problem will resovle 

Suggest an answer