What is the cause, structure get empty.

Balanna December 20, 2021

How can I restore empty structure. Before get empty structure, it has all times.

4 answers

1 vote
Dionathan Lopes _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 20, 2021

Hello @Balanna 

Dionathan with ALM Works here.

We would love to take a closer look at your setup.

Please send us a note to support@almworks.com or contact us through our customer portal: support.almworks.com

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Dionathan L
www.almworks.com

1 vote
Stephen Harlowe December 20, 2021

First, can you verify that your query is still valid? Have you recently added a sub-filter that has filtered all of the previous, valid results? If your original query is unchanged and remains the only query, perhaps something in your data has changed, maybe from a Bulk Update?

Yes this is still valid. No I haven´t done anything of that kind. I don't think so. It is supposed show the same tasks in the two structures. In the now empty structure I´ve added some memos manually so the doesn´t show up in the back up structure.

0 votes
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2021

Hi, @Balanna@Dionathan Lopes _ALM Works_  suggests, your best bet at this stage is to contact ALM Works support.  Something about your specific configuration is amiss, and it will be very difficult to diagnose what is causing the problem here in a public forum. 

We can share an update with everyone here later though, once we figure out what was wrong. 

Please reach out via one of the methods listed above.

-dave 

0 votes

Suggest an answer