I tried using sprint in openSprints () function but it is showing no issues found. But, when I remove this from the JQL and run my query I am able to see the issues in the current sprint, future sprint.
Can anyone help me out here?
I checked using just the "Sprints in openSprints()" portion of the JQL, and its working without issue in my test instance, so I am wondering if there is some error in the logic occuring for the full query causing a conflict.
First, can you run the "Sprints in openSprints()" JQL by itself just to verify this portion is functioning as intended, and then can you provide the full query you are using so I can take a closer look.
The error you are seeing: "Field or Filter does not exist or you do not have permission to view it" has a few different causes covered in the following KB article, and I would guess that the sprint fields is set to Hidden in the field configurations, check out the KB for some additional details at point 5 in the resolution section:
Background When you hear the words ‘Release notes’, almost always you think of an unsolicited email from a software vendor. But I am here to tell you that from our data, sending release notes via E...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events