Board not showing

Elie Bou Farhat March 20, 2018

Hi 

A while ago, I created a project for my daily visits to customers but now the board is not showing any issue

any help?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2018

Hi @Elie Bou Farhat

Can you run the JQL set on the board's Filter in the issue navigator and see whether that pulls the issues ?

Elie Bou Farhat March 21, 2018

It keeps saying:

"Don't worry, your issues are still safe and sound. You can't see them here because your current project is not configured to use boards. Learn more about configuring your business projects for boards."

but i used to see the board until recently

Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2018

May be some one changed the project type recently?

You can change back the project type from 'Business' to 'Software' in the project administration section and edit of this project

Elie Bou Farhat March 21, 2018

I'm using jira core, so i only have the "business" type

Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 22, 2018

Oh, Did you make any changes to the workflow scheme recently?

Do you have multiple workflows (associated to different issue types) configured for your Business project?

Or are there more than one transition between two statuses going in the same direction i.e. transition A and transition B both go from status C to status D?

Elie Bou Farhat March 22, 2018

Thanks, that solved the problem

Pramodya Gamaethige July 9, 2021

Hi @Fazila Ashraf i have changed the workflow as shown in the picture and project leader can see the board. Other members cant see the board. Appreciate if you could help. Thankskanban.PNG

Kush Asawa
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 30, 2023

Hi @Fazila Ashraf 
I'm facing the same issue recently. Recently i changed the the project type and also the workflow scheme. but when i roll back the type to previous category, the board is now showing. but i suspect some issues are still missing. Does it have anything to do with the workflow scheme, because that also i rolled back to pervious one. Pls help

Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 30, 2023

Hi @Kush Asawa 

Is this is a server/data center setup?

From which project type to which project type did you make the switch?

Kush Asawa
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 30, 2023

Data centre setup

From previously from software to business

Then i rolled back

0 votes
Khawaja Adeel July 28, 2022

Check board settings and issue screen

Suggest an answer