Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Board not showing

Hi 

A while ago, I created a project for my daily visits to customers but now the board is not showing any issue

any help?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fazila Ashraf Community Leader Mar 20, 2018

Hi @Elie Bou Farhat

Can you run the JQL set on the board's Filter in the issue navigator and see whether that pulls the issues ?

It keeps saying:

"Don't worry, your issues are still safe and sound. You can't see them here because your current project is not configured to use boards. Learn more about configuring your business projects for boards."

but i used to see the board until recently

May be some one changed the project type recently?

You can change back the project type from 'Business' to 'Software' in the project administration section and edit of this project

I'm using jira core, so i only have the "business" type

Fazila Ashraf Community Leader Mar 22, 2018

Oh, Did you make any changes to the workflow scheme recently?

Do you have multiple workflows (associated to different issue types) configured for your Business project?

Or are there more than one transition between two statuses going in the same direction i.e. transition A and transition B both go from status C to status D?

Thanks, that solved the problem

Hi @Fazila Ashraf i have changed the workflow as shown in the picture and project leader can see the board. Other members cant see the board. Appreciate if you could help. Thankskanban.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

👁‍🗨 Confluence Team planning dashboard_Atlympics 🌈

Hi Atlassian's, How is your journey with #Atlympics 2021 so far....excited! Me too, same excitement. Here's my typical team planning and vision dashboard which I used to share to my management and ...

93 views 1 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you