Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do i change a project's customer portal settings?

Vanessa Becker July 28, 2021

Hi Admins!

Where in a project do I change the permissions to enable or disable the project from a customer portal perspective? (i.e if I dont want my customers to see my test project where do i change it so that it is not visible to customers)?

Thanks!

3 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Rafael Tejero Palma July 29, 2021

Hi Vanessa.

Customer (CHANNELS & PEOPLE) and Organizations can also be used. If a user is not listed in an organization he/she will not see the project in the portal. In this case it would be necessary to review the service project access settings for more control. And, also, all the projects where a particular organization appears.

Regards.

1 vote
Claudio Gonzalez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2021

Hi Vanessa.

You can go to "Browse Projects" into permission scheme and delete "Service project customer - portal access"

Additional you can delete "Any logged in user" for user with a JSM licence.

Regards,

Claudio González Araos.

Claudio Gonzalez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2021

Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 00.34.56.png

Like # people like this
0 votes
Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2021

You can also change project type from "Service desk" to "business". This will not list project in customer portal.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events