cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can no longer make someone a primary contact... ? < MAKE PRIMARY >

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2021

Back in the day, when over 25% of my work was Atlassian Admin, I used to be freely able to make anyone a primary for contact on https://my.atlassian.com/product.

Last time I did this was winter of 2019. Since then none of our settings have changed and everything should be the same, we just don't use this ecosystem (ops migrated, we maintain this one for historical data. I am still Org & Site Admin with ALL THE POWER..... 😜

Except... not exactly all the power.

I cannot make a person the primary Billing Contact. At first when I added them I had the below error message. And now the Make Primary button is just.... GONE.

We are definitely of the same domain and when they log in they see nothing.

Any thoughts and suggestions?? (I feel like I am missing something really simple... it's been a while. Hah!)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Documentation delivered no results on this subject:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/search/?query=make%20primary

------------------------------------------------------------------------

MakePrimary.jpgMakePrimary_2.jpg

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
will
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 26, 2021

@Andy - PTC Redundant . Just seeing that. Did you solve the issue?

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 27, 2021

I just had to go through this myself. I’m trying to recall the exact steps but in the end it required the new billing contact to go to id.atlassian.com and login then promote themself to billing contact.

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2021

Thanks @Jack Brickey 👍
Struggling with an IT support guy who has never heard of Atlassian and just needs to update the credit card and doesn't care for all the extra steps 😂
Trying my best

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events