Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable multi select in epic panel in team managed project

Arul Kumaravel November 13, 2021

Hello,

In company managed project, I select backlog view and have epics panel open.  When I select a particular epic, then only issues related to that epic is shown.  This is very useful for me.

I recently created a team managed project where if I do the same thing and try to select an epic, instead of it being single select, it ends up selecting issues related to previously selected epic and this epic.  I have to manually unselect the previous.

Is there a way to make the team managed project behave like company managed project by having epic panel to be single select only ?

Screen Shot 2021-11-14 at 8.52.50 AM.png

3 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2021

No, there's no way to change the UI to behave that way.

Arul Kumaravel November 16, 2021

Thanks for the response. That's very unfortunate.  JIRA used to easy to use , intuitive and fun.  I think the feature complexity had made them create a simplified version of the app but looks like there are still gaps. I dont understand why they dont  allows users to have choice in things like this.  It would have been easy for them to do multi select by Shift / Ctrl clikc or make it as enable/disable option.

Like # people like this
3 votes
Boris Libeert August 15, 2023

Any update on this? I have the same request.

0 votes
Koen De Clercq November 21, 2023

I believe JIRA becomes more and more complex, time to look for a solution. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events