Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Disable multi select in epic panel in team managed project

Hello,

In company managed project, I select backlog view and have epics panel open.  When I select a particular epic, then only issues related to that epic is shown.  This is very useful for me.

I recently created a team managed project where if I do the same thing and try to select an epic, instead of it being single select, it ends up selecting issues related to previously selected epic and this epic.  I have to manually unselect the previous.

Is there a way to make the team managed project behave like company managed project by having epic panel to be single select only ?

Screen Shot 2021-11-14 at 8.52.50 AM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

No, there's no way to change the UI to behave that way.

Thanks for the response. That's very unfortunate.  JIRA used to easy to use , intuitive and fun.  I think the feature complexity had made them create a simplified version of the app but looks like there are still gaps. I dont understand why they dont  allows users to have choice in things like this.  It would have been easy for them to do multi select by Shift / Ctrl clikc or make it as enable/disable option.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events