Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence Retrospect's

Vanessa Becker August 30, 2021

Hi Admins!

Is there any way that you can export a report of the Retro you held in Confluence to distribute to other stakeholders?

Thank you

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

3 votes
Answer accepted
Tom Lister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2021

Hi @Vanessa Becker 

You can export pages as PDF to email.

Top right of page there are ellipses… with page options 

Vanessa Becker August 30, 2021

Thank you

0 votes
Mykenna Cepek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2021

It would also be possible to adjust the permissions on the Space to allow read-only access to the Retro pages only. What I like about this approach is that it's "self-serve" -- stakeholders can reference it if/when they want to, and no one has to be the "status monkey" spending recurring time finding the page, exporting it, and sending it to the appropriate recipients.

Another advantage is that all past retros are readily available. If I was a stakeholder, I'd like to be able to easily verify that an issue doesn't keep coming up without being addressed.

Tom Lister
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 30, 2021

Hi

I’d love to able to do that :-)

Our user access is quite restrictive but we also work with 3rd parties. Lots of fun

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events